Monday, October 19, 2015

It's getting colder, or is it...?

So with winter approaching, temperatures have been dropping. I, personally, am not a huge fan of the cold and now I'm really bundling up.

However, Alaska seems to still be experiencing unusual weather. Granted, it's not March anymore. But it's interesting to see that Alaska, one of the coldest regions on Earth, is seeing less snow. March is typically still a time of cold weather and I was surprised to read that they did not have any snow for much of February and into March. It makes me wonder what this coming winter season will bring.

http://www.weather.com/forecast/regional/news/anchorage-alaska-record-low-snow-season

1 comment:

  1. Farmers almanac predicted a large snowfall this coming winter. However, with El Nino taking place they are now saying WV will experience a warmer winter. I HATE THE COLD!

    ReplyDelete