Monday, October 5, 2015

Which model to chose from?

I don't know if any of you watch the weather channel as much as I like to, but there is always talk about the different weather models out there. Most common, of course is the American and the European. Usually these models differ with their predictions, sometimes by a little but other times by a lot. The recent hurricane, Joaquin, is an example of the vast difference in the models.



With all of them to choose from, there are some models out there that are way off, while the majority shows a similar direction. The broad range of paths is what meteorologists use to create that wide red pathway on the forecast.

1 comment:

  1. My computer and I were having issues. I started this post a week and a half ago, and thought I got it published ok. However it did not publish right, and I noticed this morning that my pictures were not

    ReplyDelete