Sunday, September 20, 2015

App trials

I downloaded Weathercaster because you can look at and add weather photos from your location. The photos were a big let down. They were random, not current, and some weren't even weather related. The rest of the app was just the usual stuff; I was not impressed.

I downloaded NOAA Radar because I thought it might be pretty official. It basically just shows you a map of the U.S. and you can choose different radar layers. It's fine.

Finally, I downloaded Clear Day and it has all the usual stuff plus a 3D like world image that lets you watch different radar maps move over it. It was visually appealing.

But so far, it seems some previous posters have found some real gems and I'm going to look into their findings without further recommending mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment