Sunday, September 20, 2015

Likeable Weather Apps

As I stated in my comments to Natosha's post, I really like the Wunder apps. The WunderStation is super cool. You can see local personal weather stations. Students will be able to compare our stations when we get them to the other ones around us. I will definitely be using this app in class.

The other app that I like is accuweather. It is pretty basic, so the kids can easily use it. It gives the cloud cover percentage, which is important in Globe. Also gives a 15 day forecast (I usually only see 10), so the students can compare this to the actual weather. Might be cool to throw in the Farmer's Almanac as well for that comparison.

2 comments:

  1. Love accuweather! I use it on my phone for my personal weather app

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like accuweather because it will tell you basically the most it will start to rain.

    ReplyDelete